Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new role for a CAD Technician to join a leading consultancy.
My client is seeking a CAD Technician with experience using AutoCAD 2D software ideally within the electrical or building services sector.
The suitable candidate will ideally be qualified to HNC level in either electrical, building services, civil engineering or architecture and hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will be offered a starting salary of between £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience along with company benefits, training and career progression within an established and successful company.
CAD Technician Duties
• The CAD Technician will be responsible for carrying out site visits and surveys around the country Producing CAD drawings, including site plans, general arrangement layouts and elevations.
• Production of documents to comply with CDM Regulations.
• Coordinating both internal and external drawing/consultant/construction teams.
• Carrying out general project running duties, including responding to site queries and attending site meetings.
• Producing as‐built drawings and required documents to comply with CDM Regs
• Experience using AutoCAD 2D software ideally within the electrical or building services sector
• Ideally qualified to HNC level in either electrical, building services, civil engineering or architecture
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• Good communication, literacy and appearance
• Good organisational skills as will be running multiple, fast‐paced projects at any one time
• Be prepared to driving long distance within UK (hire car provided)
Occasional overnight stays to attend multiple sites in same region