Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager / Electrical Projects Manager to join our client a specialist in M&E maintenance within the commercial sector.
Due to company growth our client is on the lookout for an Electrical Contracts Manager with the skills and confidence to deliver projects to a high standard, on time, in budget and in line with company policy.
The successful Electrical Contracts Manager will live within a commutable distance to Nottingham.
The Contracts Manager must be electrically biased with the ability to think on their feet’ as well as multi-task and prioritize their own workload. The Electrical Contracts Manager will have a good knowledge of electrical Building Services with a good track record for success.
• Identify and quote project variations from live projects.
• Project manage equipment replacement projects including supply chain and financial management.
• Produce invoicing schedules.
• Maintain Health and Safety standard.
• Be main point of contact for client liaison on live projects.
• Ensure project controls and processes are effectively deployed and maintained for all work through the lifecycle of the delivery
• Complete Site Audits
• Attend Internal and External Site meetings
• Attend Manager Meetings
• Complete all paperwork and logbooks are completed
• Electrical qualified with City and Guilds 17th Edition Essential, 18th Edition Preferred
• Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Full UK driving license
• Good communicator and proactive, organized and a team player
• Have good attention to detail
• Confident and flexible approach essential
• Starting salary £38,000 - £50,000 (dependent upon experience).
• Mobile Phone.
• Matched pension contributions.
• Great career opportunities.
• Other benefits available upon request.
Keywords: Electrical, Building Services, Contracts, Projects, Manager, Supervisor, Engineer.
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Emily direct on 02392 384650.