Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Part III Architect to join our client, a leading RIBA chartered architectural practice based in Hitchin who undertake projects from multi-million pound mixed use developments to impressive residential projects, all from inception to completion. This is an office-based role but will require occasional site visits to provide construction and technical support.
• Required to deal with all RIBA work stages in taking briefs and drafting proposals at initial stages of planning and to draft drawings and lodge planning applications.
• Dealing with planners and planning issues
• Draft building regulations, tender and construction drawings to comprise GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details and full coordination of Architects’ drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants’ drawings.
• This is a client facing role - excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
• To oversee other technical staff and mentor as required.
• Contract Administration / job-running
• Undertake client appointments and site visits
• Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
• Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
• Revit experience is essential - to work on high end residential projects, single dwellings and multi-unit developments.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified to Part III
3+ years’ experience as a Part III Architect (Predominately UK experience)
Proficient in either AutoCAD or Revit
Job running / Project Management experience
Proven track record of winning jobs
Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
Residential experience imperative with experience in other sectors seen as a bonus
Excellent design skills with good hand drawing / sketching ability together with good written and communication skills is essential.
• Salary £35,000- £45,000
• 22 days + bank holidays (period between Christmas and New Year are gifted by the directors)
• Opportunity for equity
• Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.