Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager to join our client, an award-winning practice based in the East Midlands. They offer a variety of work within the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation sectors. Much of the work for this senior post will be in the public sector working on Education projects which offers exciting design, construction challenges and targets.
Architectural Project Manager Role Responsibilities
• Working closely with the Senior Associate developing the brief, scheme, planning drawings.
• Understanding and supporting production information including technical details, working drawings and quality control
• Coordination of Specialist Consultants and an awareness of each specialist and how this is applied in the design coordination
• Using NBS Create for specification writing
• Production of working information from RIBA Stage 3 through to 5
• Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of several projects on site throughout the UK
Architectural Project Manager Role Requirements
• CIAT Membership or equivalent
• Experience in producing Designer Risk Registers
• Awareness of UK statutory regulations
• Problem solving and research skills.
• Thorough demonstratable knowledge of technical construction and detailing being proficient and working in Autocad
• A track record in leading at least one medium sized project throughout most of the RIBA work stages
• Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with consultants
Architectural Project Manager Package
• £35,000 - £45,000
• Other benefits available upon request