Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Revit Technician to join our client, a leading RIBA chartered architectural practice based in London who specialise in projects for the residential, student accommodation and commercial sectors.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality construction drawings and detailing for a range of projects in different sectors. You will be proficient in Revit and will have 5+ years’ experience as an Architectural Technician as well as previous experience running projects.
Typical Revit Technician Role Responsibilities
• Run a mixture of residential, student accommodation and commercial sectors projects
• Be in charge of a design team
• Producing construction drawing packages in Revit
• Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation
• Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analysing and reporting of projects to clients
• Site inspections, including liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures and documentation
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
• To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects
Revit Technician Role Requirements and Qualifications
Degree in an Architectural Technology
5+ years as an Architectural Technician
Proficient in Revit
Previous job running experience essential
Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
Excellent design skills with
Good written and communication skills is essential.
• £35,000 - £45,000
• Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.