Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a either an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or newly qualified Part III Architect to join our client, an established architectural practice based in London who specialise in projects in the high-end residential sector. The main software used in practice is Revit, so it is essential you have considerable experience using the software.
• Work through all RIBA stages of high-end residential projects
• Prepare and develop tender and construction level information to meet the client’s brief as well as to meet building regulations, planning and the relevant regulatory requirements.
• Prepare and develop conceptual design proposals under the direction of the Director
• Prepare presentation material, including 3D images for presentation to the client
• Coordination with consultants
• Undertaking site visits to review progress and provide good technical solutions to issues that arise on site
Role Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified to part II level
Minimum 3 years’ experience
Looking to progress to Part III or newly qualified
Proficient in Revit
Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
High-end residential experience
Must be confident in dealing with clients, planners and contractors and must be able to undertake design input from a brief, or get there on their own
• Salary £28,000 - £38,000
• Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.