Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Engineer/Manager to join our client, an engineering company based in Derby that provide services and products for the such as access and walkways, conveyor systems, metal fabrication and pressure and storage vessels for the FMCG industry.
Project Engineer/Manager Responsibilities include
• Develops, presents, and delivers comprehensive presentations to the project team, upper management, and customer personnel in a clear and concise manner
• Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, and quality as the product(s) move to completion and distribution
• Responsible for managing capital projects from initiation stage through to completion. Creating layouts drawings, Working closely with suppliers and contractors on designs and quotations.
• Approving and overseeing the installation/commissioning and handover phases of the projects
• Planning and management of the products/projects on schedule and within budget constraints
• Liaise with clients to best understand the needs and requirements for the projects
• Ensures that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications
• Develops, manages, and maintains all aspects of project-level risks, including mitigation, costing and planning
• Estimate resource and material needs for the project/product
Project Engineer/Manager Role Requirements
• 4+ years’ experience working in project engineering
• Qualified in a mechanical engineering subject
• Fabrication / welding experience
• Knowledge of pressure/storage vessels and conveyors advantageous
• Be able to work with the team but also individually on new projects from concept to completion, ensuring designs are robustly engineered.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Good communicator
Project Engineer/Manager Package
£30,000 - £40,000
Other benefits available upon request