Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Engineer to join one of our clients, a leading manufacturer of conveyors and automated solutions. The principle job activity is the project engineering support for the delivery of food industry conveyor systems and associated equipment.
Project Engineer Role Responsibilities
• Develops, presents, and delivers comprehensive presentations to the project team, upper management, and customer personnel in a clear and concise manner
• Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, and quality as the product(s) move to completion and distribution
• Responsible for managing capital projects from initiation stage through to completion.
• Layout input where required, site surveys, quoting, site installation supervision and support, liaising with project managers and clients as required
• Approving and overseeing the installation/commissioning and handover phases of the projects
• Planning and management of the products/projects on schedule and within budget constraints
• Liaise with clients to best understand the needs and requirements for the projects
• Ensures that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications
• Develops, manages, and maintains all aspects of project-level risks, including mitigation, costing and planning
• Estimate resource and material needs for the project/product
Project Engineer Role Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience working in mechanical engineering
• Engineering qualification (HNC, HND, degree etc)
• Experience (some or all) of Conveyor Systems, Automation Systems, Robotics, Special Purpose Machinery.
• Experience with Inventor advantageous
• Food industry experience advantageous.
• Computer literate with clean driver’s license
Project Engineer Package
£32,000 - £36,000 + paid overtime
Other benefits available on request
Hours of work: Mon to Thu 07:30 to 16:30 with 1/2hr lunch. Fri 07:30 to 12:30 = 39 hours
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.