Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Part III Architect to join our client, a leading RIBA chartered architectural practice based just outside of Preston who undertake projects in a range of sectors such as; healthcare, education, residential, commercial and more. This is an office-based role but will require occasional site visits to provide construction and technical support.
• Required to deal with all RIBA work stages in taking briefs and drafting proposals at initial stages of planning and to draft drawings and lodge planning applications.
• Dealing with planners and planning issues
• Draft building regulations, tender and construction drawings to comprise GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details and full coordination of Architects’ drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants’ drawings.
• This is a client facing role - excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
• To oversee other technical staff and mentor as required.
• Contract Administration / job-running
• Undertake client appointments and site visits
• Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
• Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
• Revit experience is essential
Role Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified to Part III
5+ years’ experience as a Part III Architect (Predominately UK experience)
Proficient in Revit
Job running / Project Management experience
Proven track record of winning jobs
Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
Excellent design skills with good hand drawing / sketching ability together with good written and communication skills is essential.
• Salary £40,000- £50,000
• Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.