Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client, a leading process machinery manufacturer based in Bradford.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with significant experience in the design, manufacture and development of process machinery who wants to join their successful team to take the business to the next level.
• 3D Design and 2D detail of process machinery
• Be able to support colleagues internal/external to the Drawing Office
• Generate accurate detailed drawings and BOM for manufacture of all relevant components, including all requisite details such as materials, finishes and welds
• Review external drawings / sketches
• Review multiple documents to ensure that you have gathered all relevant information
• Create model / drawings to company standards
• Ensure that if the design changes, it has a quick turnaround time
• Make sure that all manufacturing drawings are produced and approved in advance, to hit deadlines
• At least 5 years significant experience in the mechanical design of machinery
• Extensive experience with delivering systems into manufacturing environments
• Roll to roll pressing experience
• Experience applying geared motors to machinery
• Ability to interpret customers specifications & evaluate customer products & designs
• Ability to take a leading role as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team
• A focus on meeting project deadlines & budgets
• An ability to contribute to multiple concurrent jobs.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
£32,000 - £42,000 (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
Other benefits available upon request