Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a BMS Service Engineer to join our client, an excellent provider or Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) maintenance and energy solutions. They offer market-leading BMS solutions and expertise as a managed service to deliver real quantifiable value to business customers. They supply customers of all sizes from universities and hotels to large scale international commercial firms.
The successful applicant for this BMS Service Engineer role will need to have exceptional knowledge (and training) in BMS and expertise with at least two of Trend, Tridium or Delta Systems. This is a mobile position and as such, you will be required to travel across London and the surrounding areas. You will have the responsibility to perform optimisation works, PPM and reactive maintenance and take responsibility for small projects such as upgrades etc.
• Optimisation works, PPM and reactive maintenance to BMS systems
• Small projects such as upgrades
• Travel across London and the surrounding areas
• Modifying software strategies
• The interaction and communication with customers, clients and other member of staff
• Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (HNC preferable)
• Minimum 5 – 10 years BMS experience
• Multi system engineer, trained with 2 of the following systems:
o Trend Controls & Delta Controls.
o Trend Controls & Tridium Controls.
o Delta Controls & Tridium Controls.
• Able to modify software strategies
• Knowledge of other BMS systems is advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Drive for further training
• Client focused
• Full, clean drivers licence
Hours of work
08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
41.25 hour working week with 45 minute break each day
Flexible dependent upon experience
Company vehicle / car allowance
Excellent training opportunities with formal and informal learning opportunities including 'on the job' training, professional and technical qualifications and management training
Company bonus scheme
31 days holiday with YoY increase (additional holiday can be earned by working overtime)