An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fire Service Engineer at a successful and growing company based in Huddersfield. They provide fire alarm maintenance and servicing as well as emergency light testing across the north of England.
Key Role and Responsibilities’:
• Servicing of fire alarm systems (sites range from large industrial complexes to small-large commercial and retail premises to recreational facilities).
• Testing of emergency lighting
• System fault finding and diagnosis
• On site repairs and accurate recommendations of rectifying repairs
• Reactive fault call attendance and resolution
• Call out standby rota (1 in 4)
Qualifications and Skills required:
• Minimum 2/3 years in a similar position
• Basic knowledge of a conventional and addressable systems
• Basic electrical knowledge relating to emergency lights
• Full drivers’ licence
• £11.00 – £12.50 p/h basic salary depending on experience
• Overtime is available, and the applicant will be required to be placed on a paid call-out standby rota - currently 1 week in 4.
• On perm employment
Company Pension Scheme