Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Tester to join our client, a successful electrical contractor, based on the outskirts of Manchester.
Work will be on a both domestic and commercial properties (70/30 split) and will require and carrying out general testing works (PAT, fixed wire etc), fuse board upgrades as well as small electrical maintenance (lighting, alarms etc). Works can likely take place in retirement communities and schools so a good customer facing ability is essential.
You will be required to complete EICR's to domestic properties throughout the Manchester area. You may also be required to carry out any remedial works and some day to day maintenance, so experience within the social housing sector is desirable.
In return, you will be offered a starting salary between £28,000 - £34,000 (dependent upon experience), company vehicle and phone, 20 days holiday + 8 and enrolment in a company pension scheme.
Electrical Tester Role:
• Electrical Testing (PAT, Fixed etc)
• Carryout remedial work as required
• Covering Manchester area
Electrical Tester Requirements:
• 2-3 years Electrical Installation/Testing experience
• Social Housing / Domestic property EICR experience
• Driving License
• 17th/18th Edition & 2391 (or equivalent) qualifications
• Excellent communication
• Experience with reporting software
• Experience with Fault Finding
• Fuse Board Upgrades
Electrical Tester Package
• £28,000 - £34,000 (dependent upon experience)
• Company vehicle and phone
• 20 days holiday + 8
• Pension scheme