Lamonby Recruitment have exciting opportunity for a Trainee / Utility Surveyor to join our clients, a leading surveying consultancy.
Trainee / Utility Surveyor Role:-
• You will be responsible for detecting and mapping underground utilities and GPR surveys.
• Processing data
• Liaising with project co-ordinator(s) / colleagues in order to ensure project efficiency and deliveries and deadlines are met.
• Assist with other surveying areas of the business (subject to experience)
Trainee / Utility Surveyor Role Requirements:-
• Proven UK Utility Surveying – At least 1-year experience
• Appropriate qualifications or equivalent experience
• Experience in delivering utility surveys to PAS128 standards
• Some experience in 2D AutoCAD.
• Full clean UK Driving Licence
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Valid CSCS card would be advantageous
Trainee / Utility Surveyor Package:-
• £20,000 - £28,000 (dependent upon experience)
• 20 days holiday + 8