Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Project Architect to join our client, a leading architectural practice based near Colchester. This is an office-based role but will require occasional site visits as necessary to provide construction and technical support.
As a Project Architect, you will collaborate with Senior Architects and Technicians on a projects from a multitude of sectors (residential, commercial, education, retail, leisure and healthcare and provide design and technical guidance.
The successful Project Architect will be qualified to a part III level in an architectural related subject and will have at least 5 years’ (3 years UK min) experience as a fully qualified Architect. Candidates will ideally have CAD experience in Revit, MicroStation, Sketchup and InDesign, training will be provided where necessary.
In return you will receive a starting salary between £35,000 - £45,000 as well as 20 + 8 holiday days and a company pension.
Project Architect Role
• Collaborate with Senior Architects on projects from a range of sectors
• Produce site and detail design drawings
• Develop projects across all RIBA work stages
• Produce CAD drawings for design concept and construction
• Attend weekly meetings on design and development of the projects
• Report to Associate Directors
• Liaise directly with the client
• Site visits as necessary to provide construction and technical support
Role Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified to part III level
5+ years’ (3+ UK) experience as a fully qualified Architect
ideally CAD experience in Revit, MicroStation, Sketchup and InDesign, training will be provided where necessary.
Exceptional design skills
Be able to progress projects through all RIBA work stages
Self-motivation and drive
Have the ability to develop creative construction detailing
Possess excellent client facing and communication skills
Project Architect Package
• Salary £35,000- £45,000 (dependant on experience)
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Other benefits upon request