Job Profile: Civil Design Engineer – Job Ref – 13157
Lamonby recruitment have a new exciting opportunity for a Civils Design Engineer to join one of our respected clients who are one of the largest engineering consultancies in the UK based in North London. The ideal candidate will be qualified to a master’s standard as there is a Chartership programme of which you will be incorporated into when you join.
As a result of growth in all areas of their business and a number of recent large project wins, they now need a good Civil Design Engineer to join their London team.
• This is a first class opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 4- 5yrs experience who wants to gain broad experience in Civil Engineering and work closely with other engineering disciplines.
• You will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting projects.
• You will gain exposure to all aspects of early stages of pre-planning through to post construction, and also attend site visits and meetings.
The company utilise the latest design software in the production of drawings, drainage design, ground modelling, cut /fill analysis and alignment design.
The ideal Engineer:
• You should have a BEng or MEng Civil Engineering or Engineering Design and ideally be well on your way to Chartership with the ICE.
• You should have extensive knowledge of and be keen to develop experience of the following: drainage design, highway horizontal and vertical alignment design, highway materials and specification, ground conditions, earthworks and specification as well as using Civils 3D and Micro drainage software.
• What’s essential is a positive approach, enthusiasm to assume responsibility and a desire to produce high quality results to tight budgetary and time constraints.
• You should also be able to demonstrate a commitment to personal development, ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels including clients and an ability to plan, manage and deliver workload.
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
Chartership programme for all staff