Job Profile: Domestic Electrician – Job Ref – 13156
Lamonby Recruitment are looking for a Mobile Electrician to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Service, Maintenance and installation Services provider with an outstanding reputation within their local area of Herts.
The successful Mobile Electrician candidate will be maintaining domestic sites throughout Epping, Uttlesford, Barnet, Southend, Welwyn Garden City, Waltham Forest and Newham is in the pipe line.
Most of the work they carry out is electrical domestic rewires, upgrades, kitchens, wet rooms /bathrooms
Mobile Electrician Role Responsibilities Include:
• General electrical maintenance and testing within Domestic buildings
• Relamping and repairs
• Emergency light testing
• Fault finding
• Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issues back to the Help Desk
• Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by helpdesk and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
• Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to office support promptly within timescales set
Mobile Electrician Role Requirements:
• 17th Edition- this is essential and applications without it will not be considered
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an electrician
• Must hold a full UK driving licence
• Up to date CSCS card is preferred but not essential
• Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to electrical testing and inspection.
• Hold recognised electrical apprenticeship with ideally a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent and have a good understanding of Electrical engineering principals.
• Proficient in Email and Microsoft Office
Mobile Electrician Package:
• Salary of £30,000 - £36,000 depending on qualifications and experience
• Work vehicle with fuel card
• Door to door
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Call out 1 in 7 (£25 standby, with paid 1.5 hours overtime)
• Mobile phone
• Full uniform
There are plenty of overtime opportunities..
If you think you have the skill set required and would like more information about this position please send the most up to date copy of your CV across to Brad – [email protected] – or alternatively call and ask to speak to Brad on 02392 384 650.