Job Profile: Senior Architectural Technician – Job Ref - 13140
Lamonby Recruitment have a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join our client, a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants. The firm has a strong reputation both locally and regionally for providing high quality professional advice.
Their planning team has over 100 years of collective experience in the delivery of every kind of planning application. We serve a large and expanding client base, across a broad range of sectors – from outset to completion. The Kettering office has a strong team of Building Surveyors and Planning Consultants and to support this work we provide in-house architectural services to existing and new customers with agricultural, residential, commercial and development property interests.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career amongst a highly supportive and successful team.
Senior Architectural Technician Role
Based in Kettering, this individual would work with the planners and building surveyors within the Kettering office and be overseeing a junior member of architectural staff and also be part of the wider design team, based in Shrewsbury, consisting of four architectural technicians.
Prepare detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications.
Prepare working drawings and construction notes for development projects.
Undertake building surveys.
Prepare Building Regulations applications.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude.
In particular the following attributes are desirable:
Understanding of the planning system
IT literate & proficiency in AutoCAD
Previous design experience
Good communication skills
Strength in time management, administration and organisation
Ability and confidence in dealing with clients
Strong characters, confident and good networking skills
Flexible and adaptable
Senior Architectural Technician Package
• The role sits within a friendly and supportive team.
• £32,000 - £40,000
• Training: All necessary training will be provided
• Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cash plan following successful probation period. Optional voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis.
• Holiday: Entitlement of 20 days per annum plus 3 to be taken between Christmas and New Year, and the Public/Bank holiday entitlement of 8 days per year, plus an extra day off on your birthday. An additional day accrues for every 5 years of service.
• Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Brad direct on 02392 384650.